St. Herman House on Franklin Blvd. has operated since 1977. Their mission is to shelter and support homeless men on the path to well-being and independence and meet the basic needs of people in our community. They have an emergency shelter for 28 men and a transitional home that accommodates 12 men. They serve three meals a day, seven days a week, every day of the year to anyone in need.
Requested items include:
- 5 or 10lb bags of sugar
- Plastic forks and spoons (heavy duty) – NO KNIVES
- Styrofoam to go containers with dividers
- 13 Gallon Glad trash bags and 45 Gallon Trash bags
- Toilet paper – 2 ply
- Paper Towels
- 10 or 12 oz paper coffee cups
- XL vinyl, non-powdered serving gloves
- Disinfectants – Lysol spray
- Laundry Detergent – All free and clear. (Liquid or Powder)
- Oatmeal – Big canister
- Drink Mix – Lemonade, Ice Tea, Kool-Aid
Online Donations may be made at https://membership.faithdirect.net/givenow/OH1032/48442
Items can be placed in the box at the St. Anthony statue in the back of church.
Please place money or gift cards in the offertory collection baskets in the envelopes labeled “Charity of the Month, available in the pews.
Thank you for your generosity!