In spring 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic prompted St. Patrick Parish to revise our liturgy schedule in order to make it possible for a single priest to preside at all weekend liturgies at two parishes. Spacing the Sunday Masses also enables a team of staff and volunteers to disinfect the church after each liturgy. Here is the current schedule for our own parish. If you can’t make it one of these liturgies, try one of our Near West Partner Parishes.
At this time, no public liturgies are scheduled for the rectory’s St. Mark the Evangelist Chapel. Please join us in the church, which has been marked for social distancing.
St. Patrick Parish
SATURDAY VIGIL – 5:00pm
SUNDAY – 8:30am & 11:30am
MONDAY & WEDNESDAY – 5:30pm
As you consider your readiness to return to the public celebration of the Mass, please keep a few things in mind:
- The bishops of Ohio continue to dispense all Catholics, especially those who are at-risk, from their Sunday Mass obligation.
- When you are running a fever, coughing, sneezing, or experiencing other symptoms, we ask you to stay home both to care for your own health and to safeguard that of others. Know that those of us who are able to be present lift you up in prayer during every liturgy.
- Specific protocols focused on everyone’s safety have been developed and are expected to be followed by those attending:
- Check your temperature before leaving home.
- Wear a facial mask while on parish grounds and in the church.
- Maintain distance when visiting with anyone outside your own household.
- Sit only in designated areas.
Even when you cannot attend Mass, God always wants your company.
Here is one way to invite him in: