November 1st, All Saints Day, is a Holy Day of Obligation this year. St. Patrick’s will have the following masses this week:
- Monday, Oct. 31st – Vigil Mass- 5:30pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 1st – All Saints Day- 8:00am and 5:30pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 2nd – All Souls’ Day – 5:30pm
Friday November 4th – there WILL NOT BE a 1st Friday Mass.
November 5th – Wedding Ceremony at the 4:30pm Mass
The celebration of Marriage of Dan Kuzmaul and Lauren Buckley will take place at the 4:30pm Mass this Saturday, November 5th. While this is an actual wedding, the readings and prayers are taken from the 31st Sunday of Ordinary Time. Anyone participating (attending) this liturgy fulfills their Sunday obligation. Please join Dan and Lauren for this special occasion.
- 8:30am we will have our annual Mass of Remembrance for the deceased of the parish. Anyone who has buried a loved one from St. Pat’s in the last year is welcome to attend Mass as well as Fellowship in the hall afterwards. Please contact Kathy Wadowick for more information.
- After the 11:00am Mass we will have the drawing for the St. Vincent de Paul Raffle for the Needy in the Lower Hall during Fellowship. Tickets available for purchase that day as well as those that were already mailed out.
- At 5:30pm we will have our monthly Family Mass. All families are welcome to attend.
During the whole month of November you are welcome to bring in pictures of your deceased loved ones to be displayed in church. Framed pictures may be dropped off at the rectory. Please include contact information on the back so that the picture can be returned to you.