Please take a few minutes to listen to parishioner Dr. Don Malone from the Cleveland Clinic as he provides a medical perspective on the opening up of church practices and events. He discusses many ways we are beginning to re-open parish life and welcome everyone back to in-person masses. Below you will also find a timeline for when changes were and are being made regarding procedures during the mass and around our campus. We thank Dr. Malone for his thoughtful guidance as we continue to make this a safe and prayerful place for all to worship our loving God.
- Open seating reinstated with the availability of socially-distanced seating
- Facial masks optional but recommended for those not vaccinated.
- Communion Procession.
- All doors will become accessible as entrances and exits.
- Entrance and Final processions will resume.
- Offertory Procession of bread and wine will be reintroduced.
The collection of the assembly’s financial offering will resume, giving ushers an opportunity between now and then to retrain. In the meantime, financial offerings may be deposited as people exit the church after Mass.
It is our hope that all ministries will be fully restored, with the understanding that it continues to be safe to keep moving in this direction. This includes altar servers, music ministry, readers, and extraordinary ministers of the Eucharist.