Join us in welcoming our new group of highly talented and dedicated members of the Jesuit Volunteer Corps at the 11:30am Mass on Sunday, September 27th:
- Danielle Boggs is from San Diego and is a recent graduate of Gonzaga University. She will be serving at Neighborhood Family Practice in Cleveland.
- Brittany D’Souza, from Boise, Idaho, and graduated from the University of Portland, will be serving at Youth Challenge.
- Tricia Halloran grew up in Worcester, Mass., and graduated from Catholic University of America in Washington, DC. Tricia will be a Youth Advocate at the Domestic Violence and Child Advocacy Center.
- Megan Hawke is also from Massachusetts—the North Shore—and graduated from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester. She will be serving as a wellness coordinator for United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Cleveland.
- David Orem is from Washington, DC, and graduated from Boston College. David will be serving as a refugee case manager with Catholic Charities.
- Sarah Reuter, from Seattle, graduated from Georgetown University and will be serving at Linking Employment, Abilities, and Potential (LEAP).
- Arissa Troy is a Connecticut native who graduated from Boston College. She will be serving at the Arrupe Neighborhood Partnership through St. Ignatius High School.
- Emily Yekikian, is originally from Los Angeles but moved to the Bay Area where she graduated from Santa Clara University. Emily will be serving at the West Side Catholic Center.